Christmas was two weeks ago. Everything was flawless and was in it’s place. And now let me tell you what happened to me!
We were looking forward to Santa’s coming but I fell asleep and I had a dream or a nightmare, I don’t know what it was. And in my dream I was dressed up, all in red and I was arranging my living room. On the fireplace there were placed socks, colored socks , and I didn’t expect to hear someone talking. Who was it?
Behind me there was nobody .Nobody in front of me either. Under the bed I heard noises .I went and looked. There were small socks that complained they had been forgotten: Left alone, lost. They wanted to spend Christmas with their parents.
What could I do?
I talked a lot with them. Finally I realized that their parents were in my room , in my drawer.
It was a happy ending.
- Super Sock Wrestling (campjori.wordpress.com)
- The Time My Boss Bought Me Socks (bigmlittleorgan.wordpress.com)
- Knit Sock Pattern – How to Knit Socks (imaginemechanix.com)
- No such thing as too many socks (crazyknittinglady.wordpress.com)
- How many is too many? (soknitsome.wordpress.com)
- School bans frilly socks after child trips over (telegraph.co.uk)
- Insider Secretes: Toe Socks (sprinklesontop.wordpress.com)
- What exactly is the innocence of childhood? (guardian.co.uk)
- Make This Christmas A Happy One For The Children In Need (christmascharity12.wordpress.com)