Hi J !
How are you ? I’m in my house and I’m so sad , I miss you a lot , I don’t have time for myself , nor time to relax either .
I go to school everyday, I have a lot of homework , I have to learn so much because in June I finish school and I have the final exams, the graduation, and then the exam for the university. That’s so much for this year for me because I have
photo sessions in the same time too , shooting and many many other projects for my job, included.
You know that all I want is to have a decent life , to be an independent ‘woman’ . I decided to work in television , I have the passion for it and I think that my character and my talent recommend me for this . I really know that If I ever work in television I won’t have much time for my personal life because it’s not easy and time is an important factor in order to do this. What do you think about my ideas for the future ?
You know what I can do , you know many things about me , do you believe that I could have my dream come true? I really believe in my dream and I can do this .
- i’m still here (lilyfrilly.wordpress.com)
- Exams, When Will It End? (gostepaway.wordpress.com)
- I Am My Dreams (tiaralaraejohnson.wordpress.com)
- And rejection continues… (leblogdeninou.wordpress.com)
- A renewed love for life (rebeccacassidy95.wordpress.com)
- Perspective. (rightbothways.wordpress.com)
- Blogging is such a girly thing to do (sammwow.wordpress.com)
- What You Need To Know As Final Exams End (hackcollege.com)
- The story behind ‘daydreamer’ – Maladaptive Daydreaming (gkhush8.wordpress.com)
- Sorry! (tabarekm.wordpress.com)