Walking down the corridors, visiting and inspecting the offices, with his serious and imposing appearance, Mister C. inspires not only a sense of justice, but fear also, his distinctiveness coming from a strong character ,which is definitely,necessary for the status of a manager. I don’t think I have ever seen him wearing other than one suit, even if it is a light colored one, fact that makes him always stand out, be noticed and observed.
Like a brooding hen which is constantly watching over its chickens, it’s our boss who carefully stares at every little detail, becoming the master of his territory. I didn’t have the chance to know him very well so far, but I guess that this job fits him, not only as a team-leader, but as a manager, superior to all. If he were just a mere employee , all the charm would disappear and in my opinion, he could even apply for another job.
- Women as leaders (x.dawn.com)
- Campus Leaders Share Perspectives (kauffman.org)
- How to Become an IDEA Leader (hiscoxusa.com)
- When to Lead (seymoursolutions.wordpress.com)
- Leaders, Please Think About This! (yommijohnblog.wordpress.com)
- Lost Leader Syndrome (sherranb.wordpress.com)
- Chart of the Day: Business leaders are optimistic (bizjournals.com)
- Creative leadership vs. project leadership: A guide for small teams (gamasutra.com)
- How to be a Good Manager: 8 Easy Tips (insurancefiles.com)
- What to Do If You Don’t Get Along with Your Boss (news.efinancialcareers.com)