It gives you an idea about a metropolitan attitude concerning the young boys and the hero gang. They want to be different. The gang`s motto is “Attitude is the key of success”.
I think that the gang`s members are bullies, and they want to become popular, an urban legend.
Probably they`re living in ghettos and they have no family. They take drugs and they`re smoking.
When I touch my notebook I`m feeling ambitious, thinking about every new contest they may win and every cup they could earn.
I think that they drifted away into those ghettos because they were depressed or because they didn’t have enough money for something else.
People are like stained – glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
- Fresno City Council to consider new gang-prevention program (fresnobee.com)
- 12′Oclock Boys; The Ghetto on two wheels (americanforchange.com)
- Stopping Gang Violence (maehillm.wordpress.com)
- Types of Gangs- what are the most dangerous? (usgangsters.wordpress.com)
- Urban Legend 2013 (melanyhennington.wordpress.com)